You Are Invited to Participate in a Study!
“Empowering Racial and Ethnic Minority, Transition-Age Youth to Achieve Health Equity and Become Community Change Agents – Phase II”
It’s Online! It’s On-Demand! It’s On Your Own Time!
This study aims to educate and empower racial and ethnic minority, transition-age youth to achieve positive health outcomes and become advocates for health equity in their communities.
You will be one of 180 individuals who will participate in four (4) short online educational workshops and three (3) online follow-up surveys (30, 60, and 90 days after completing the workshops).
The workshops are related to these subjects:
- Fair, Affordable, and Safe Housing
- Food and Nutrition
- Goals and Accountability
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Public Safety
- The Health Insurance Marketplace
To be eligible, you have to:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old.
- Identify as African-American/Black; Hispanic/Latino/Spanish origin; American Indian or Alaska Native; Asian; Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander; Bi-Racial, or Multi-racial.
- You must live in the State of Indiana (one of the 92 counties).
If you agree to participate, you will receive up to $175 in incentives.
To register, please click here or contact us by phone at 1-800-798-6613 or by email at email@example.com.
YouTube PSA Video: